Our QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN t-shirt is a personal favorite. We want to create a shirt that represented a few communities we at Feisty Gal identify with. This QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN t-shirt kicks total ass, in our opinion. Learn more about the represented communities through The Safe Zone Project!
Colors represented are:
- Gay & Lesbian communities
- Transgender communities
- Pansexual communities
Proceeds from this QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN t-shirt go to the Lambert House in Seattle. This makes for a great staple t-shirt. It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
Because this product is handmade in the US to order, we appreciate your patience!
The Feisty Gal Promise
- Proceeds from each purchase go straight back to women's organizations
- We believe in providing our employees with a living wage
- We do not photoshop our Feisty Gal models
- Trusted Feminist apparel from a female owned company
Features of this t-shirt:
• 100% ringspun cotton
• 4.5 oz (153 g/m2)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|